Thursday, December 29, 2016

Getting close to the end of 2016!!

Here we are again at the end of another year!  I've had many ups and downs, but here I still stand and here I will stand! WHo's with me?!!  Our lives have so many twists and turns, but somehow and someway we all make it through the rough patches. Bad days never last, and our happy memories always carry us on!!

Here is to a wonderful New Year to you all!! Happy Memories in 2016 and lots of fun coming up!

I have a few new images to go for 2016...here are 14, and still 4, maybe 5 more to go!! So see you all before the end of 2016 with the last bit...in the meantime pick these up before they're gone!

For 2017, all that is in store (except for a bundles that may not yet be complete yet) will be retired! yep all from 2016 and previous years! We are starting fresh, new, and a drawing per day for all of 2017!  Wish me luck! 

For now grab these newbies!!









You can find all these here: New Items 

1 comment:

  1. I just knew there would be a coupon so I could go crazy before everything disappears! Oh well... Have a great night and an awesome start to 2017!

    ReplyDelete