Sunday, June 17, 2018

Limited Exclusives!!!

Happy Father's Day to you all!!

I hope your day is spent with your loved ones celebrating those fathers/father figures in your lives. 

Today I have an AWESOME new EXTREMELY limited Exclusive set for you all!

CREEPMAS In June!!

These images have been designated to be made into fabric, as many of you know, I have opened my second little business with my artwork, and have gone through the proper channels to make my own renditions of a few popular characters. It was not easy! NOT one bit, but I believe it will all be worth it! I have opened up my new little Fabrics shop and have a Facebook group for those of you wanting to join and come check out the fabric goodness!  You can find it here: Ms. Fits Fabrics.

I will be offering a few of my fabric images as digital stamps as well, and some like this one are going to be extremely limited depending on what the license I purchased allows for. 

Grab yours today! They will be there until sold out.









Check out my DT Gal's creative cards made with two of these fun images!


Krista


and Kate

Aren't their creations AMAZING!!?
Just as a reminder, they are digital stamps, non colored lines for your coloring and card making pleasure. 
You can find theme here: Exclusives

Happy CREEPMAS in June! Have fun coloring these cuties up! 




No comments:

Post a Comment